Corel Netwinder LINUX Developer System

Post by sa.. » Mon, 07 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Original condition and boxed. Used twice. This is an incredible system
at an unbelievable price - $650.00

Its the Developer system with 64M RAM and 3GB Hard disk complete with
LINUX!!!

Call 209 956 3047
Fax  209 956 1747

www.nc-labs.com

But hurry - we only have two at this price!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. WTB: Netwinder ARM (Corel Rebel)

I am looking for a working or non working Netwinder ARM,  my unit (Corel
Rebel) is in need of spare parts.  Thanks for any help or pointing me in the
right direction.

Richard

2. dhcp configuration

3. Corel Netwinder: good computer?

4. bash & tcsh...

5. ifconfig

6. Opinions: Is the Corel Netwinder worthwhile?

7. Full backup/restore?

8. Corel Netwinder, ideal hypercube node?

9. Corel's Netwinder

10. ?Corel Netwinder prices?

11. Kill COREL; Kill COREL; Kill COREL; ...