Motherboard Suggestions for RedHat8: AMD Processor DDR Memory

Motherboard Suggestions for RedHat8: AMD Processor DDR Memory

Post by David Gillool » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:10:26

I am looking to get a motherboard for A RH 8 install. This will just be a
Linux box.

I want USB 2.0 and 1394. I would prefer a MB with built in LAB, SOUND,
Graphics and Ethernet.

Any suggestions?

Motherboard Suggestions for RedHat8: AMD Processor DDR Memory

Post by Mike » Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:28:48

Quote:> I am looking to get a motherboard for A RH 8 install. This will just be a
> Linux box.

> I want USB 2.0 and 1394. I would prefer a MB with built in LAB, SOUND,
> Graphics and Ethernet.

> Any suggestions?

I'm using a biostar m7vkq with no problems.

Mike

1. Looking for suggestions on Dual Processor Motherboard.

I'm looking for a dual processor motherboard for a couple of x86 compatible
chips.  Any ideas on a manufacture or place to purchase them?

Thanks

Scott
------------------------------
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"
--Samuel Clemens

2. UFS Throttling

3. AMD K6 Processor and Motherboards

4. $Boss error in logic functions...

5. Right Motherboard/Memory/Processor?

6. Is Tux a zionist?

7. Unable to setup X (AMD, Radeon 64M DDR)

8. Assigning IP Addresses

9. AMD 760 DDR motherboard without 686b

10. One processor with more memory or two processors with less?

11. DDR Motherboards

12. DDR SDRAM motherboards

13. 184 Pin DDR Memory (newbie install)