AHA-2920 SCSI adaptor

Post by Andrew A. Che » Tue, 25 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I got a AHA-2920 adapter in my system.  I havent installed linux yet,but i
would like to install it on a 1gb drive i have on that scsi adaptor.  I'm
not sure if anyone has drivers for it.  I also have a Jaz drive on that
controler.  If this controler is supported, do you know if the Jaz will
work with it?  If you know anyhting about this, please email me or post on
this newsgroup.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks.

-Andrew

1. Support for Future Domain TMC-36C70 (Adaptec AHA-2920) SCSI Adapter?

Hi All,

We're moving from a Linux (RedHat 5.0) to a FreeBSD environment. At this
stage we're preparing our fbsd environment on a spare machine. Our
production
server have a Future Domain TMC-36C70 PCI SCSI adapter (similar to the
Adaptec AHA-2920 as I've read).

Does FreeBSD (esp. 2.2.7) support this SCSI Adapter? If not, will
it be hard to port Linux drivers to FreeBSD? Can someone do this?

I've read somewhere about experimental drivers for the 36C70 but cannot
find it at this time, suggestions where made to look in /xperimnt, where?

What SCSI adapters are suggested for FreeBSD use? Looking at 2.2.7 and
3.0.x?

Thank a lot,

--
laurens van alphen   craxx web designers

2. Help nawk'ing out aliases

3. AHA-2920 SCSI adapters supported?

4. Token Ring

5. Support for ADAPTEC's SCSI AHA-2920 board

6. Problem With Mosaic and Term

7. EIDE for disks, AHA-2920 SCSI for everything else

8. How to let grep capture file extension is ONLY java or txt

9. RedHat 5.0 and AHA-2920 scsi controller

10. Adaptec AHA-2920 SCSI with Linux?

11. Writing a device driver for AHA-2920 SCSI...

12. PCI/SCSI AHA-2920 problems installing SW 3.2 - HELP!

13. AHA-2920 scsi problems