SCSI detection problem

Post by Jeffrey Hirsc » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I am running OpenLinux 2.3 and have an Adaptec AHA-1510 SCSI card.  I
read in the SCSI-HOWTO that I had to force detection on the command
line.  I have done this and it does not work for me.  I entered:

linux aha152x=0x340,11,7,1

That is the default configuration.  I have tried all alternate
configurations also and they do not work.  Is there anything I must do
in addition to this command line (I read something a while back about
insmod or something) for the SCSI to work.  I really don't want to
re-compile my kernel.

Regards,