Linux driver for Diamond Sonic Impact S90

Linux driver for Diamond Sonic Impact S90

Post by James Patterso » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi

I'm just a newbie to linux. I have tried the sndconfig program but to no
avail. I was wondering if anyone can help with a driver for a Diamond Sonic
Impact S90.

Post by gustavo balb » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Hi

> I'm just a newbie to linux. I have tried the sndconfig program but to no
> avail. I was wondering if anyone can help with a driver for a Diamond Sonic
> Impact S90.

have you tried with the alsa drivers http://www.alsa-project.org ?
bye
gustavo

1. Diamond Sonic impact s90 driver

Hi
I'm looking for free (non commercial,"real Linux software :)") diamond
sonic impact s90 driver for linux. This card is based on aureal vortex 1
chip. I need it only for plaing, so record, midi etc isn't necessary.If
someone has it i'll be very grateful. I need somre technical
information about this chip,too. Maybe i'll try write myself this.

Thanx for answers
Bye
Marcin

2. Minicomm setup?

3. RH 6.0 Drivers for Diamond MM Sonic Impact S90?

4. Client fill up NFS, 2.5 Server hung up....

5. Diamond Sonic Impact S90

6. how do I install/run ssh

7. How to know amount of free memory with C ?

8. mandrake 6.1 and diamond sonic impact s90 soundcard not compatable?!

9. Diamond Sonic Impact S90

10. diamond sonic impact s90

11. Sonic Impact s90 under Linux???

12. Sonic Impact s90 under Linux??