1. DVD SCSI burner, I want DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM
I've googled until I'm blue (would that be bluegled?) and I can't
find a DVD burner that has all of what I want. These seem to be
what people like for Linux:
Ricoh MP5125A DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, CD-R/-RW (OBSOLETE)
NEC ND1100A DVD+RW/+R, DVD-R, CD-R/-RW (replaces above Ricoh)
HP DVD300i (DVD+RW/+R, CD-R/-RW)
(watch the line wrap)
Pioneer DVR-A05 CD-R/RW, CD-RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD-ROM
All of the above units are EIDE. Is there a SCSI DVD burner that
works with Linux? My reason for wanting this is the wonderful
burning throughput I get with my SCSI CD burner. I *NEVER* have
buffer underruns no matter how much else my system is doing.
I can even backup to my SCSI tape at the same time without
problems. I'm nervous that an IDE burner will force me into
buffer underrun land.
Unless otherwise noted, the statements herein reflect my personal
opinions and not those of any organization with which I may be affiliated.
2. Open connections
3. I have a Quick Question, need quick answer.
4. CD DAE problem fixed!
5. Solaris, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RAM and UDF
6. hungry processes..
7. Panasonic SW-9571 DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-RAM on Sun?
8. Userid only via specified lines OSE5
9. Quick money - quick.mon [01/01]
10. dvd on linux questions - hardware for it, tv out and other questions
11. DVD RAMs or DVD RW are there any?
12. LG 8160b dvd-rom will not read dvd
13. hitachi dvd camcorder and panasonic mini dvd-ram disk