ibm ps2 monitor

Post by Stefan Hoesl » Wed, 21 Aug 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have the parameter for an IBM PS2 17" Monitor to
run X in 1024x768 mode?

Stef

1. Monitor Timing for IBM 5081 Fixed Freq. Monitor.

Hi

I've just got my hands on a 5081 20" Monitor which I'd love to get running
under X, the trouble is I don't know the timing information.
I'd be extremely gratefull for either timing information for this monitor
or for modelines suitable for running it. (I've an orchid kelvin 64 (2mb)).
It seems to be a fixed frequency monitor of high resolution, from an old Cad
terminal of some sort.

PS: I've visited a number of sites dealing with fixed frequency monitors,
but If you have any new suggestions - I'd be glad to hear about them also.

2. Linux installation help

3. Install linux on IBM ps2 mod 70?

4. Netscape 4b5 - missing encryption

5. linux and IBM PS2 ??????

6. Apache: How do I Limit PUT per directory?

7. XConfig for IBM PS2 Color Display and Cirrus Logic GD-5430 card?

8. RH7.2 Install Problem

9. LINUX in IBM PS2 MCA

10. Who is actually running Linux on IBM MOdel 80 PS2?

11. Help! Debian on a IBM PS2.

12. IBM PS2 and XFree86

13. IBM Microchannel PS2, is it possible?