cx881 will not work

Post by Bodo Fackla » Tue, 12 Aug 2003 06:03:24

I have a Hauppauge TV Card with a cx881 and SUSE 8.2. The tv card will not
be recognized but the hardware detection will find it. Is there any driver
available?

cx881 will not work

Post by Henrik Carlqvis » Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:55:52

> I have a Hauppauge TV Card with a cx881 and SUSE 8.2. The tv card will
> not be recognized but the hardware detection will find it. Is there any
> driver available?

There is work on a driver at http://bytesex.org/cx88/

Unfortunately the driver is still in alpha status.

regards Henrik
hc2(at)uthyres.com Examples of addresses which go to spammers: