Stylus Pro XL+ prints an empty page after every printed page

Stylus Pro XL+ prints an empty page after every printed page

Post by spacelover_i » Fri, 09 May 2003 02:33:49

I have this strange problem with Epson Stylus Pro XL+ and CUPS:
whenever I print a page, the printer prints the page correctly, and
then prints an almost empty page with only the last line of the
If I print a multiple page document the printer just print such an empty
page after every page correctly printed.
I've already tried changing setting, margins, page dimensions, etc.
I have this problem since I updated the CUPS of Mandrake 9.1 to
the last version with MandrakeUpdate. It was a security update so I
couldn't avoid it.
Thanks for any help.
Ivan