Turtle Beach Santa Cruz RedHat 7.0

Post by Brennan W. Flor » Thu, 26 Apr 2001 13:45:12

I've got RedHat 7.0 and a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz.
Anybody got drivers?

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz RedHat 7.0

Post by Joseph Drac » Thu, 26 Apr 2001 15:25:44

driver in kernel 2.4.3

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz RedHat 7.0

Post by lobotom » Fri, 27 Apr 2001 09:24:44

The CS4614 driver should work with that.  I think you need to load the
ac97 lowlevel driver first for it to work.  Yes that is included in most
recent kernels.

Quote:> I've got RedHat 7.0 and a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz. Anybody got drivers?

--
PC Chips actually goes by many names. PCChips = Ability = Alton = Amptron =
Aristo = Asia Gate = Asiatech = Assa = Atrend = Elpina = Eurone = Fugu =

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz RedHat 7.0

Post by Jason » Sun, 29 Apr 2001 05:23:01

if you run sndconfig it should pick it up as a cirrus logic crystal clear
sonicfusion.  The module to load is cs46xx.

Quote:> I've got RedHat 7.0 and a Turtle Beach Santa Cruz.
> Anybody got drivers?

1. Voyetra Turtle Beach Santa Cruz driver

Hello

a friend of mine loved linux, but he complains about how his Santa Cruz
soundcard doesn't work. Does anybody have a driver for this that he could
use? Please save him, he's digressed to the dark side (windows 2000) and
won't come back until his sound card works.

2. On heap or stack: Is it a standard?

3. Turtle Beach Santa Cruz in FreeBSD?

4. Listserver for Linux

5. Turtle Beach drivers? (Santa Cruz)

6. Where to download original SunOS-binaries?

7. Turtle Beach Santa Cruz

8. Slackware 3.2.0 installation problem

9. Turtle Beach Santa Cruz in Debian?

10. bad sound with Turtle Beach Santa Cruz (cs46xx)

11. Rear Speakers on Turtle Beach Santa Cruz card

12. Turtle Beach Santa Cruz

13. Turtle Beach Santa Cruz with DSP support?