Compact PCI video card

Post by Jeffery Candilor » Thu, 17 May 2001 19:42:27

Does anyone know of a compact PCI VGA video card with TV/video out
capability?

Thanks

Jeffery

Compact PCI video card

Post by Ben » Thu, 17 May 2001 20:23:57

Yep, el cheapo cards that use the SIS 6326 with TV out option - I have one.
They are pretty *(i.e. restricted to 640x480 and 800x600), and mine
doesn't like Windows ME 100%, so I can't resize my display on the TV.
640x480 is about 75% of the size of the TV screen and 800x600 is about 120%
of the size of the TVscreen.

If anybody knows how to fix this please contact me!

Ben

Quote:> Does anyone know of a compact PCI VGA video card with TV/video out
> capability?

> Thanks

> Jeffery

Compact PCI video card

Post by Ben » Thu, 17 May 2001 20:26:40

out are good budget cards), since this thing runs like a dog without legs,
slower than an S3 Trio 3D (i.e. the only resolution it runs a modern game in
at a half decent speed is 640x480).

Ben