Scanner driver for Epson scanner

Post by Michael Silve » Sun, 12 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hello -

I would greatly appreciate any pointers to software / drivers for
scanners, especially Epson
flatbed color scanners. I've hunted, and the only thing I have come up
with so far is some stuff
for HPs, which just don't seem to do the job!

Response by e-mail preferred, and I will summarize back to the group.

Thank you!

Michael

Post by Juergen Jatzkows » Wed, 22 Jan 1997 04:00:00

: Hello -

: I would greatly appreciate any pointers to software / drivers for
: scanners, especially Epson
: flatbed color scanners. I've hunted, and the only thing I have come up
: with so far is some stuff
: for HPs, which just don't seem to do the job!

I face the same problem as I'm looking for UMAX scanner drivers. Well, I
found an old UMAX scanner driver, so I'm lucky enough to get 1bit
scannings, but yet no gray scale or color data.
juergen jatzkowski