Linux support for Fujitsu DynaMO on parallel port?

Linux support for Fujitsu DynaMO on parallel port?

Post by Momchil Momche » Sat, 01 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Is there support in the linux kernel for Fujitsu DynaMO devices on the
parallel port? It seems they speak some kind of parallel SCSI, maybe
similar to the PPA of the ZIPs.

--
Momchil Momchev, senior system administrator at Bulgaria Online

Linux support for Fujitsu DynaMO on parallel port?

Post by Momchil Momche » Sat, 01 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Is there support in the linux kernel for Fujitsu DynaMO devices on the
parallel port? It seems they speak some kind of parallel SCSI, maybe
similar to the PPA of the ZIPs.

--
Momchil Momchev, senior system administrator at Bulgaria Online

1. Can you install Linux on a SCSI Fujitsu Dynamo 230 MO?

I'm having trouble installing Linux on my PC with an external MO.  I
can't seem to make the Linux partitions on it so I can do the install.
Any help would be appreciated.  I have:

Future Domain TMC-3260 PCI SCSI controller on IRQ 11  SCSI ID 7

Toshiba SCSI CD-ROM  SCSI ID 3
Fujitsu SCSI ID 5
both connected to the TMC-3260.

Slackware 2.5 and 3.0.

Thanks...

2. (newbie) Anyone installed RH9 on Asus P4C800deluxe?

3. Fujitsu DYNAMO 64 mb and Linux

4. Installting Modem and Connect to Internet

5. Reading Linux 230 MOs on a Fujitsu IDE Dynamo....please help.

6. Network boot , NIM etc...

7. How to install SCSI Fujitsu DynaMO 640SE drive on Solaris?

8. unable to compile kde3

9. Fujitsu DynaMO 640MB 3.5" MO drive and removable media in general

10. Fujitsu DynaMO 230 Optical driver`

11. Help with Fujitsu DynaMO 640 SE

12. Fujitsu DynaMO 640

13. Fujitsu DynaMO 230 PC Card ?