IBM ServeRAID Controller Cards

Post by CW Gibb » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 23:56:31

Good Morning,
Just a quick question.  Has anyone used a ServeRAID-4M controller card
with Red Hat 7.1?  I've read the web pages from both IBM and Red Hat, but
wanted to see if anyone had actually done it.
thanks
~corey

1. Driver for IBM ServeRaid SCSI Controller

I recently picked up an IBM PC Server 704 from onsale.com, and it came with
this adapter card. I have not seen any linux support for this driver, while
it does come with drivers for SCO, UnixWare, and Solaris. Has anyone had any
experience with this? I heard that IBM has recently started supporting some
of their hardware for linux.

2. SmbFs & NcpFs on 2.1.xx - how ?

3. controller RAID IBM ServeRaid

4. Perl Program to add/remove users on SCO (3.2.4.2)?

5. IBM-ServeRaid Raid-Controller - how to get disks' status?

6. Router/gateway?

7. Hardware support: IBM ServeRAID controllers

8. Looking for a WinInet like api

9. IBM ServeRaid Controller

10. Driver for IBM ServeRAID RAID Card FRU70G8489?

11. Driver for SCSI IBM ServeRAID for IBM Netfinity 5500 ?

12. Linux, IBM and the IBM ServeRAID RIAD Adapter

13. ServeRAID controller problem