Voodoo3 2000 AGP making funny colors in X

Voodoo3 2000 AGP making funny colors in X

Post by Simon Lemieu » Tue, 18 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
        just got my Voodoo working and I noticed some color change when I
move/resize/etc windows...  Is there something I can do to fix this?

Thanks,
        Simon

1. AGP aperture size for voodoo3/2000?

Sorry for the crosspost, but I wasn't sure which group was a better
choice.  I have a K7 with a Asus K7M MB.  I got a voodoo3/2000 AGP card,
and since I originally had 128MB RAM, I set the AGP aperture to 64MB (as
someone recommended I do).  Worked fine.  I just upgraded the RAM to 256,
and thought I should keep the aperture at 1/2 RAM, so I tweaked it to
128MB.  System comes up fine as far as the XDM splash screen, then
freezes.  No mouse, no keyboard.  Hard reset.  Reproduce this several
times.  Go back into BIOS and tweak aperture back to 64MB.  All is well
again.  Is there something here I didn't see in the docs?

2. solaris 9 root password

3. Putting a Voodoo3 2000 AGP to work...

4. Cannot log in from console

5. Voodoo3 2000 AGP

6. Ultra Specials!

7. Voodoo3 2000 AGP in RH5.2

8. Socket between Perl and C?

9. Voodoo3 2000 AGP Card...

10. How to get Xwindows to work with a AGP Voodoo3 2000

11. Voodoo3 2000 PCI and RedHat 5.2

12. Xfree86 and Voodoo3 2000 PCI

13. Linux Quake2 3.20 w/ Voodoo3 2000