Ati rage 128 & Linux

Post by Stéphan » Sat, 14 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Salut tous le monde,

Pour ceux qui veulent utiliser leur ATI Rage Fury sous linux, je vous
propose mon site, o tout est expliqu simplement que ce soit pour les
dbutants ou les experts. Si vous avez des critiques ou des remarques
faire n'hsiez pas mcrire.

Ah au fait l'adresse du site : http://perso.libertysurf.fr/steph2/index.html

Merci de votre future visite.

1. ATI RAGE 128 & Linux-Mandrake 6.1 & X !!!

How on earth (in several easy steps!) do I get the Rage 128 X server
working? I have on my Linux Mandrake CD the new X server for the Rage 128,
and also the new xconfigurator.

How am I supposed to install these? I thought I did it correctly, but
whenever I start xconfigurator my Rage 128 is never listed.

I've tried quite a few websites and newsgroups regarding this, yet I can't
seem to get the complete procedure correct.

Please can anyone offer any help? I'm getting bored of command prompts!

TIA

JJ White

2. SLIP/PLIP Devices?

3. Linux & ATI RAGE FURY (RAGE 128 cards)

4. Filesystem Display

5. DEC 21041

6. How to change a kernel panic to reboot

7. 16MB ATI Rage 128 Ultra (Rage 128 Pro Ultra)

8. Xfree and ATI All-in-wonder 128 or ATI Rage fury 128

9. ATI Rage 128 XPert 128

10. Getting the ATI Rage 128 Xpert 128 to work

11. Xwindow for Rage 128 (ati all in wonder 128)