Want info on a compaq 3/33i

Post by Jim Whit » Tue, 09 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Can whoever familiar with it provide some infomation? What's it's bus?
it's hard drive? RLL or IDE?  Can I connect an IDE ATAPI  cdrom as
slave? Or an IDE hard drive as slave? It has 4M RAM. Can I  conveniantly
expande to 8M? Thanks in advance.
Jim

1. Compaq Deskpro 4/33i and audio system.

Does anyone knows what type auf audio (sound) system is on the board of a
Compaq Deskpro 4/33i (the documentation says nothing). Can Linux use
this sound system, are there any drivers?

Institut f"ur Wirtschaftsgeographie
Universit"at M"unchen

2. dladdr() for Linux/Irix?

3. WANTED: INFO on kernel config info

4. Installing new XFree86 ontop of RedHat 4.1

5. Supra Express 33i Voice

6. GT300 scanner driver

7. More official info on Compaq/HP merger

8. linux syslog to freebsd

9. Compaq Presario 1065 modem info

10. Seeking video chipset info on Compaq Contura 410cx

11. Compaq Proliant 1000 & linux... info needed

12. Compaq Prosignia 300 and Linux ?? (need info)

13. INFO REQ.: Compaq EISA Disk Coprocessor