ATI Rage 128 Ultra and Debian Linux

Post by cduse » Sat, 16 Mar 2002 04:17:53

Does anyone know if the XFree86 version 4 update for Debian is out to work
with the ATI Rage128 Ultra?

ATI Rage 128 Ultra and Debian Linux

Post by lobotom » Sat, 16 Mar 2002 06:51:27

AFAIK all 4.x versions work with the Rage 128.  It *shouldn't* be a
problem, of course that doesn't always stop there from being
configuration glitches, but a newer/different version can't help that.

--
Not to have been a dupe, that will have been my best possesion, my best
deed, to have been a dupe, wishing I wasn't, thinking I wasn't, knowing

1. 16MB ATI Rage 128 Ultra (Rage 128 Pro Ultra)

I was wondering if anybody has gotten X to work with this ATI card and
if so, How?  I'm running Debian Linux and Xfree from the testing
section of the debian site. Needless to say I would be glad to help
anybody else working on getting this card to work.

Tim

2. Set tools on Xfree86.

3. Xfree and ATI All-in-wonder 128 or ATI Rage fury 128

4. Problems with OSS for Linux 2.0.36 Kernel

5. ATI Rage pro 128 Tv Out on XWin (Debian Linux)

6. OPENWIN & SLIP from root login only -- why?

7. Linux & ATI RAGE FURY (RAGE 128 cards)

8. Trouble with dip and static IP commection

9. Problems: Debian Potato & Rage 128 Pro Ultra

10. Linux & ATI RAGE FURY (RAGE 128 cards)

11. ati rage 128 pro ultra

12. ATI Rage 128 XPert 128