Matrox Millenium G200 SD (PCI)

Post by Alex Russel » Wed, 20 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Friends,

        I have heard that the Millenium G200 SD (this is a PCI card, not an AGP
card) works with XFree86. Has anyone successfully run Xfree86 with this
card? I'd like to know before I sink any $s into it.

Many thanks,

Alex Russell
UC Berkeley

Post by Jose Santiag » Thu, 21 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Friends,

>         I have heard that the Millenium G200 SD (this is a PCI card, not an AGP
> card) works with XFree86. Has anyone successfully run Xfree86 with this
> card? I'd like to know before I sink any $s into it.

> Many thanks,

> Alex Russell
> UC Berkeley

Xfree86 version 3.3.3.1 is supposed to support this card in the SVGA server. See
http://www.xfree86.org/

--
Jose Santiago

Senior Systems Analyst - Scientific Systems
Komatsu Mining Systems - Peoria Operations
2300 N.E. Adams Street
P.O. Box 240
Peoria, IL 61650-0240

Voice:309-672-7325  Fax:309-672-7753

1. Matrox Millenium G200 SD (PCI)

Friends,

        I notice that the Millenium G200 SD (this is a PCI card, not
an AGP card) is advertised to work with XFree86. Can anyone verify
this? I'd like hear someone say something nice about this before I go
ahead and buy one.

Cheers!

Alex Russell
UC Berkeley

2. "tftp" Daemon Issue.

3. Probs with Matrox Millennium G200 SD (PCI)

4. twice as many windows security problems

5. Matrox Millenium G200 = Mystique G200?

6. Help with 3.2.3 update

7. Matrox G200 vs Matrox Mil II pci

8. Default Quota?

9. XFree86 3.9.16 and Matrox G200 SD

10. Solaris 7 & Matrox MGA G200 8M SD

11. Matrox Millenium G 200 SD 16 MD

12. Wanted: Xserver for Matrox Millenium G200

13. Results: 3D on Matrox Millenium G200