Paradise Pipeline 64...

Post by Brandon Fish » Wed, 17 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone got the Paradise Pipeline 64 videocard working under X11?
I can;t find the complete specs on it anywhere to find out what chipset is
used on it.  Any information on how this videocard works under Linux would
be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Brandon Fisher

1. X Windows and Paradise Pipeline 64

I have been able to get X windows up and running on kernel 2.0.0 with
the VGA server, is there a SVGA server that works with this card?

The card is a PCI card with a P9710 chip set. I have tried loading the
SVGA server, but can not get a resolution greater than 320x240. when I
go in the X86Config and un comment the line that tells how much ram the
screen loses sync.

any suggestions?

Thanks

2. How must I prep a new disk to restore with TAR?

3. Paradise Pipeline 64 and X

4. how to ...

5. Driver for Paradise Pipeline 64???

6. Linux on a 386/16 and 287 copro ???

7. Paradise Pipeline 64, RedHat

8. Keyboard mapping

9. X server for Paradise Pipeline 64

10. Paradise Pipeline 64, RedHat

11. Support for Paradise Pipeline 64 Video Card

12. Paradise Pipeline 64

13. X Windows and Paradise Pipeline 64