HP Colorado 8Gb

Post by Joost van Lawic » Wed, 29 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

I have a HP Colorado 8Gb internal IDE tape streamer. When I use the
/dev/ht0 driver,
I get the following:

# mt -f /dev/ht0 status
Unknown tape drive type (type code 0)
File number=0, block number=0.
mt_resid: 0, mt_erreg: 0x0
mt_dsreg: 0x200, mt_gstat: 0x0
General status bits on (0):

I am currently working with Red Hat 6.0 and kernel 2.2.5-15. Is there
another driver? How about blocksize for this device?

Joost

1. atapi streamer hp colorado (8GB)

i've got a question!

does anybody run already a HP colorado streamer for IDE/ATAPI?
or could anyone tell me where i could get some more information on this
problem?

i could write on the stremer /dev/ht0 but if i gonna start reading i got
the msg cannot read: input output error.

thank you

cu Conny    DOS-WIN-danija

2. Problem with two ethernet-interface

3. Tape drives, HP Colorado 8GB, Seagate Hornet 8NS

4. secondary IDE controller problems....

5. Problems with HP Colorado 8GB

6. USR Sportster 128K drivers

7. Help needed on HP Colorado 8GB and Linux

8. Problem with Proftpd

9. HP Colorado 8GB

10. hp colorado 8gb drive

11. HP Colorado 8GB Tape Drive

12. How can I get my HP Colorado 8Gb travan 4 IDE tape drive up on Linux?

13. HP COLORADO 8GB ATAPI tape