Wacom howto wanted

Post by Uffe Koc » Wed, 08 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have borrowed a Wacom 12" tablet, and of course want to use it under X. I
have tried to add the described lines to my XF86Config, and on the console
the tablet is recognised whan I start X. But I just can not move the
pointer!!!

BTW: I am using the tablet instead of a mouse, so I have to disable some
lines too???

1. WACOM.....WACOM......!!

Does anyone have their wacom going in linux?

I have the gimp and would love to try it...

I know the creator of the linux penquin uses his pen when in linux

The Wacom site has no drivers...??

Any help appreciated

I have the XFree86 3.3.3

Thanks Daniel
--
I respect faith, but doubt is what gives you an education.
                -- Wilson Mizner

2. Will Texstar Mandrake i686 KDE RPMs work on RH7.1 on Pentium Pro?

3. Wacom artpad, pentablet ANY information wanted

4. Trouble registering StarOffice5.0

5. Wanted: Howto downgrade gcc2.96 to gcc2.95.3

6. anyone have WordPerfect8 working under Solaris9?

7. apache as reverse proxy: HowTo wanted!

8. LILO: Disk cylinder size is too big

9. Wanted: HowTo: Linux, Meteor, Webcam

10. WANTED: Info for Gui-Development Mini-HOWTO

11. xdm, inittab, xconsole HOWTO-like info wanted

12. Battery Powered Linux HOWTO: Your comments wanted!

13. DHCP faq/howto wanted