Is Avatar Shark 250/MB removable HD supported w/Linux?

Is Avatar Shark 250/MB removable HD supported w/Linux?

Post by Michael Carmod » Tue, 04 May 1999 04:00:00

Is there anyone out there who has the Avatar Shark 250/MB removable
drive working with Linux?  If so could you share any knowledge you have
about setting it up with us?

Thanks,
Mike

Is Avatar Shark 250/MB removable HD supported w/Linux?

Post by Michael Carmod » Tue, 04 May 1999 04:00:00

After snooping around I was able to answer my own question.  For those
who have one of these drives, they are supported along with lots of
others.  The site where I found out about this is:

        http://www.torque.net/linux-pp.html