Epson Scanner for Linux

Post by Viers Nicol » Tue, 23 May 2000 04:00:00

where can i find an Epson scanner 9500's driver for Linux (Redhat) ?

        Thanks a lot

1. Scanner driver for Epson scanner

Hello -

I would greatly appreciate any pointers to software / drivers for
scanners, especially Epson
flatbed color scanners. I've hunted, and the only thing I have come up
with so far is some stuff
for HPs, which just don't seem to do the job!

Response by e-mail preferred, and I will summarize back to the group.

Thank you!

Michael

2. Routing IPX through PPP?

3. Add Epson Perfection 1640SU scanner to scanner.c

4. Is SWiM Motif still Supported/Available?

5. Scanner Driver for EPSON Scanners

6. Moto BitSURFR ISA, ISDN, and Linux

7. Epson 1650 Flatbed scanner on Linux?

8. Q: X on laptop IBM ThinkPad 600

9. HELP Linux & Epson GT-5000 Scanner

10. Linux & Epson GT-5000 Scanner

11. ocr linux scanner: ocr support for linux scanners?

12. CFD: LINUX SCANNER FAQ (Re: Linux and scanners)

13. Epson Scanner Support