gamecon.o not installing for dualshock

Post by Justi » Sat, 02 Nov 2002 00:12:41

If there's anyone wh knows how to use the gamecon.o module with DualShock
gamepads, any ideas how to get them to work?  I've the LPT adapter from
buynshop.com and in Win98 I can get everything to work in digital mode only
with the DirectPad Pro drivers (pad will not allow me to go into analog
mode), but I get "device busy or not found" when trying to use the linux
driver, and checking dmesg when instructed gave me literally nothing.  I
would like to get this controller to work. :)