by Christian BONNE » Wed, 13 Nov 1996 04:00:00
I have some problems with my new video card, I can't find the device for it.
1. card video iga1682 pci bus VGA
My new video card iga 1682PCI can be detect during the installation of X window.I have already try anything (FAQ, Howto, SuperProbe). Thanks for your help.
2. how to setup HP printers?
3. XF86 server problem with IGA1682 PCI graphics card
4. OSS and multiple soundcards
5. card IGA1682 PCI
6. Gnome 2.0 and dragging windows
7. Does a 4422 pci cards really need a 66 Mhz PCI bus ?
8. Linux on TI89/92?
9. Dosemu on a PCI bus with a PCI video card
10. Chips & Tech F64300 Vesa Local Bus VGA Card
11. Xconfig for a S3 864 PLI BUS VGA Card
12. Xconfig with PCI-ALI VGA-Card
13. XConfig info for PCI VGA VC-962 accelerator card