MS Windows Sound System (Please Help me with this sound card) !!!!!!!!

MS Windows Sound System (Please Help me with this sound card) !!!!!!!!

Post by Janc Lag » Sat, 24 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Please anyone could help me to configure my Microsoft Windows Sound System
sound card ?
I'm trying "sndconfig" giveing the same hardware parameters used by
Windows98 (I have linux and Win98 at the same PC) and when I configure the
card the program ask me if I can hear the sample file but I just can hear
one short noise at the speakers (connected in to the OUT LINE in my card).

Please help me because I realy don't know what to do !!!

1. MS Windows Sound System (PLEASE Help me with this sound card) !!!!!!!

Please anyone could help me to configure my Microsoft Windows Sound System
sound card ?
I'm trying "sndconfig" giveing the same hardware parameters used by
Windows98 (I have linux and Win98 at the same PC) and when I configure the
card the program ask me if I can hear the sample file but I just can hear
one short noise at the speakers (connected in to the OUT LINE in my card).

Please help me because I realy don't know what to do !!!

2. More questions for my game....

3. Sound Driver support for Windows Sound System Card

4. Has the limit of 32 disks per volume group gone away?

5. Sound/ADLIB/MS Sound SYSTEM and LINUX

6. Cern 3.0, Doesn't do searches???

7. Sound Card Help: ALSA driver, ESSOLO 1938 PCI Sound Card

8. Menus in xterm broken under Solaris 1.x/ Openwindows 3.0... HELP

9. MS Windows Sound System

10. MS Windows Sound System problems

11. Sound Card freezing my system -- HELP PLEASE

12. Sound: Replace beep with other sound thru pc speaker/sound card?

13. Can't get MS Sound System card to work...