Voodoo3 2000 AGP Card...

Post by Mark Robinso » Sat, 04 Sep 1999 04:00:00

www.linux3d.org

> Dear all,

>     I need help ha.
>     I just installed the Linux. Because i use the Voodoo3 2000 AGP Graph
> Card, so the Xconfigurator cannot detect my Card. What can i do now? please
> help me...

> Ernest

Voodoo3 2000 AGP Card...

Post by Ernes » Sun, 05 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Dear all,

    I need help ha.
    I just installed the Linux. Because i use the Voodoo3 2000 AGP Graph
Card, so the Xconfigurator cannot detect my Card. What can i do now? please
help me...

Ernest

1. AGP aperture size for voodoo3/2000?

Sorry for the crosspost, but I wasn't sure which group was a better
choice.  I have a K7 with a Asus K7M MB.  I got a voodoo3/2000 AGP card,
and since I originally had 128MB RAM, I set the AGP aperture to 64MB (as
someone recommended I do).  Worked fine.  I just upgraded the RAM to 256,
and thought I should keep the aperture at 1/2 RAM, so I tweaked it to
128MB.  System comes up fine as far as the XDM splash screen, then
freezes.  No mouse, no keyboard.  Hard reset.  Reproduce this several
times.  Go back into BIOS and tweak aperture back to 64MB.  All is well
again.  Is there something here I didn't see in the docs?

2. Amptron 9100 MB and sound

3. Putting a Voodoo3 2000 AGP to work...

4. find and replace script

5. Voodoo3 2000 AGP

6. sun

7. Voodoo3 2000 AGP in RH5.2

8. Linux revives old hardware yet again!

9. Voodoo3 2000 AGP making funny colors in X

10. How to get Xwindows to work with a AGP Voodoo3 2000

11. HELP: X server and 3dfx Voodoo3 2000 card

12. Need help with Voodoo3 2000 PCI card

13. Linux with a voodoo3 2000 card?