Matsonic Mouse Problems-Redhat

Post by Evil Troll Blaa » Thu, 16 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I have RedHat 4.0. When I use it with the canned kernel, the mouse
works fine. However, when I recompile, to get soundcard support, the
mouse behaves erratically (jumps all over the screen and such). As
soon as i boot with the canned code again, it works fine.

Anyone have problems like this before?

--Blaarg

1. Matsonic MB sound problem

Hi, I'm using the MS6260S motherboard from
matsonic in my linux machine, and am attempting to
get the onboard sound card to function correctly.
Has anyone been successful in doing this? If so,
how do you set it up? Part of the problem is that
I have no idea what irq/dma the soundcard is set
at, and I cannot use the MB in dos to find out.
Any help will be appreciated.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Help Installing OS from CD-Rom

3. Redhat 5.0 X mouse problem, cdrom problem... hey I'm new to these...

4. MeXT User Interface Guidelines Book

5. matsonic ms-5120 motherboard, pentium 233, with 32M 10 ns SDRAM

6. X11 compatible with EGA?

7. RH 7.2 and SIS630ET (Matsonic 7308ET)

8. top output - making meening of mem

9. Matsonic motherboard sound

10. VIA AC97 sound card on MATSONIC ?

11. Matsonic Video card

12. VIA AC97 on matsonic 7177ct motherboard ?

13. Soundcard on Matsonic mainboard