VGA Console Timing with Matrox Millenium

VGA Console Timing with Matrox Millenium

Post by Philippe Lanti » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I'm trying to write a utility to change the timing
settings on my Matrox millenium under Linux console.
The reason is I'm using a an old MCGA monitor
wich supports only NTSC-PAL timings. I have no problem
using X or NT/95/DOS, but linux console...

The Millenium is just perfect for any timing scheme!
Before I start on it, I'd like to know if anyone
has heard of such a utility?

ps. Remove "NOSPM" from reply header.

_______________________________________ ____  ________________
Philippe Lantin                     /    /   /     Engineering

1. vga.h and Matrox Millenium II

Hi!

I've a problem: I'm not able to make the vga.h lib
working !! I have a Matrox Millenium II, and I want to
install the Mandrake 5.1: there are no problems for the
configuration of the X server but the vga.h library
doesn't work, why?!?!?

                               Thank you,

                                      Teo.

2. enabling NFS logging?

3. Matrox Millenium setup in generic VGA mode?

4. Xearth Question

5. Matrox: free driver for super-vga (vga) emulation?

6. kernel stats and the meaning of life...

7. switching from vga console to svga console

8. Unable to mount cd and/or dos drive

9. Matrox Millenium

10. Goldstar 78i and Matrox Millenium

11. Matrox Millenium video card support ?

12. Matrox Millenium driver

13. I NEED DRIVER FOR MATROX MILLENIUM VIDEO CARD FOR LINUX