ATI All In Wonder Pro (Radeon)

Post by John » Sat, 04 Oct 2003 12:36:09

I have an ATI capture card which I'm aiming to set up for capturing
analog video (MPEG2) under Red Hat 9.0.

Has anyone had luck with this, and can you point me to a good place to
start?

Thanks a lot,
John

ATI All In Wonder Pro (Radeon)

Post by John-Paul Stewar » Sun, 05 Oct 2003 00:07:33

> I have an ATI capture card which I'm aiming to set up for capturing
> analog video (MPEG2) under Red Hat 9.0.

> Has anyone had luck with this, and can you point me to a good place to
> start?

http://gatos.sourceforge.net/overview.php

is a good starting point.  They have some documentation and some of the
required software along with links to more.  Also, the more detailed
instructions at:

http://www.reades.com/radeon.html

will serve to clarify the installation process for the GATOS stuff.

1. ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

Hi,

I was wondering which agp video card would be better with linux and my
computer.

1. ALL-IN-WONDER 128 pro 32mb, agp, rage chipset
2. all-in-wonder radeon 32mb, agp, radeon chipset

Right now (2) is my top choice because it appears to have newer
hardware and more functionality.  My other hardware is abit bp6 dual
celeron mbd (has 2x agp), 2 - 433mhz celerons, 756mb dimm memory.

Thanks

2. Netscape Virtual domains/servers - how to accomplish such a feat - more information here

3. How should I pronounce "Linux"

4. Hercules 3D Prophet All in Wonder 8500DV = ATI ALL-IN-WONDER RADEON 8500DV ???

5. NFS clients report different file sizes on same file

6. ATI All-In-Wonder Pro PCI 8MB Rage Pro with Video4Linux?

7. Want "log_in_vain" functionality for linux.

8. XFree86 4.0 with an ATI Rage Pro (All-in-Wonder-Pro)

9. Any Succesful Installs ATI Radeon 9700 pro driver from ATI.

10. ATI Radeon All In Wonder DDR?

11. ati radeon all-in-wonder, bttv, /dev/video

12. ATI Radeon ALL-IN-WONDER....