Intellimouse Scrolling in X

Post by Tom Gilber » Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi Folks,

Is this possible? I have RH5.2, kernel 2.2.3, latest version of XFree86
and I use Wmaker mainly.

I have an MS Intellimouse, and would like to scroll stuff with it...

I have tried setting ZAxisMapping 4 5 in my XF86Config but this just
makes pretty beeps when I scroll. I'm sure I'm on the right track but
????

Can anybody help?

--
Tom Gilbert

Intellimouse Scrolling in X

Quote:> Is this possible? I have RH5.2, kernel 2.2.3, latest version of XFree86

http://www.inria.fr/koala/colas/mouse-wheel-scroll/

--
LWT