FlexPort Multi-Port Serial Cards

Post by Sven Koen » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

I am wondering whether there are drivers for the FlexPort PCI 4S
Multi-Port Serial Card for Redhat 5.2?

Thanks!
Sven

1. Info about old multi-port serial card

I have a pair of "ancient" Computone ATvantage 4 port cards.  I may soon
have to plug them into our Linux box to take dial-in connections.  Does
anyone have any info or experience about using this card?  If it makes a
difference, I'm running Linux kernel 2.0.20.

Thanks!

Eric Rossing

2. VA Linux 3500 = SGI 1400?

3. Multi-port serial cards for Linux?

4. Display system memory

5. Multi-Port serial card

6. How to set ipchains rule to enable internal web services

7. Need information on Bell Multi-port serial cards

8. Has anyone gotten a printer to work on /dev/ecpp0 (ultra-10).

9. multi-port serial cards.

10. Suppliers of multi-port serial cards (UK)

11. which multi-port serial card to buy?

12. Multi-port serial card for Linux

13. Multi-port serial cards