Nakamichi MBR-7

Post by david parso » Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>Has anyone got any suggestions on how to get one of these things working
>under Linux?

   Put it at an unused SCSI ID, plug it into the machine, build a kernel
   that has SCSI CD-ROM support and supports probing multiple luns per
   device, reboot with that kernel, and enjoy.

                 ____
   david parsons \bi/ Or unplug it and leave it in the corner and enjoy;
                  \/      they aren't the quickest things on the planet.

Nakamichi MBR-7

Post by Stan Youn » Tue, 22 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to get one of these things working
under Linux?  This is the 7 disk changer with an Acculogic SCSI controller.
 I seem to recall that someone had one going at one point, but I can't find
the info, even in DejaNews.
Any help appreciated!