Do you have a Trident wave dx (PCI) sound card driver for linux, now?

Post by ??á? » Thu, 13 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Do you have a Trident wave dx (PCI) sound card driver for linux, now?

Dear Everyone
Hi !!  This is a man,  Seong cheol  - Park live in Korea,South.
I've been looking for that sound card almost six months.
But, I can't get it anywhere.
Please, Tell me Where I can get this card dirver for linux.

Thanks for your mail!
Take care always !!
                                                  from DIRT.

1. Using alsa-sound drivers with the Trident 4d Wave sound cards

Has anyone gotten the alsa-sound drivers to work with the Trident 4D Wave
cards on either RH6 or Caldera 2.2? I have downloaded the 0.3.2 drivers from
alsa-project, and have not been able to get the card to work yet, even
though it is supported according to the documentation.

Whenever I try to unmute the sound card using amixer, I get an error saying
something to the effect of 'unknown command: unmute', even though the man
pages for amixer explicitly list this as a command, as does the alsa-sound
documentation.

Any help with getting this to work would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Don

2. embedding shell script in c

3. Who can help me about my Trident 4D wave sound card?

4. keyboard delay and repeat

5. ALSA drivers and Aztech (Trident) PCI sound card

6. installing linux on sony vaio PCG-505G ultra slim note book

7. Sound Card Help: ALSA driver, ESSOLO 1938 PCI Sound Card

8. €€€ Looking for Creative Director Position / Visit my Online Portfolio €€€

9. Triden 4DWave-DX PCI Sound card?

10. Sound card problems - Sound Man Wave

11. Mandrake 7.2 and Trident 4DWave DX - no sound

12. PLEASE HELP: DOS drivers for LogiTech SoundMan Wave Needed for Linux Support!

13. Need sound driver RH5.2 using S3 sonicVibes PCI sound card