FAST Movie Machine 2 under Linux.

Post by Michal Marusk » Mon, 20 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
has anybody  experience with the FAST Movie Machine 2?
I found only the ScreenMachine-2.0  package  dated  Feb. 1996 with a
warning that it doesn't work with MM 2  [only SM2]... and  that the
'real version' would follow ...

I need to archive electronically  hundreds of video interviews ... do
you know of another capture-card ?

thanks.

1. FAST Movie Machine Drivers for Linux?

Hi,

I have a FAST movie machine and I've heard that there are linux
drivers around for it somewhere... anyone have any pointers on
where to find these... I've heard it's a commercial effort, but
that's ok with me, I just need to find them.

Thanks

Bill

2. KT7A RAID et linux

3. Fast Movie Machine Pro and Suse Linux 6.x ???

4. XFree86 on a DEC AlphaStation (RedHat Linux 4.1)

5. Fast Movie Machine (tv card)

6. GUI disk prtition tool for RedHat Linux

7. Fast Movie Machine PRO driver ?

8. LinkSys EtherCard network card -- which driver (RH 5.0)

9. FAST Movie Machine

10. Fast Movie Machine

11. FAST movie machine II powerpack and Red Hat 4.1

12. Fast MOVIE MACHINE support

13. FAST MOVIE MACHINE