Teles PCI ISDN-Card supported ?

Post by Tilmann Och » Wed, 06 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

i have an Teles PCI ISDN adapter which i want to use in my linux box.
Normally this card should be supported by the hisax driver, but it don't
recognize it. It just tells me "device or resource busy".

Are there any tricks or hints you can tell me?

thanks,
Tilmann

Post by Jos De Graev » Fri, 15 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> I'm using Teles PCI ISDN Card and Red Hat Linux but still cannot
> configure the
> card.
> Anyone who have been sucessful setting up the card out there that can
> help me?

I have found that my teles PCI card was really a Tigerjet card.  So now,
i am using my card with the "netjet" driver (type=20) and it all works
very fine !!!!

Hope it helps,

Jos De Graeve