Trident 9440 video card

Post by Matt Gisch » Fri, 16 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I have a trident 9440, and I've seen a 16 color X server out there for
it.. but is there any servers for it that support more than that?  And
has anyone had any luck with SVGALib working with it?  Once I had it
running, without doing anything special and all the graphics programs
worked fine, but ever since then it just messes up the screen and I have
to hit escape..

1. Trident 9440 video card

I am trying to get XF86 configured on a pentium 100 MHZ with a
Trident TGUI9440AGI video card without success.  Does anyone have
any solutions?  I have succeeded with the 16 color VGA mode but I
would like to take advantage of my 17" multiscan (MAG) monitor
with more colors.

Thanx for any help that can be offered.

2. weird logoutd results

3. Q: SymbiosLogic 53c400

4. Trident 9440 Video Card

5. what's wrong mith my export entry?

6. I have a trident 9440 video card and I am looking for a linux driver

7. HP-UX Limits

8. help for trident TGUI 9440 video card config !!

9. Looking for Trident 9440 AGI/SMT PCI-video-card setup information.

10. Problems With Trident "9440" Video card Install

11. XF86Config for Trident 9440-AGI video card?

12. trident 9440 VESA video card & atapi cdrom in linux