X configuration for Compudyne 14 monitor?

X configuration for Compudyne 14 monitor?

Post by msh.. » Wed, 14 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I have a Compudyne 14" SVGA monitor which I purchased last summer.  The model
number on the back reads:  LR4G.

I'm trying to configure X for it (to run at 800x600), but it's not listed in the Monitors file,
and the tiny manual is useless as far as giving me enough info to run xf86config
correctly.

The monitor specs I'm looking for for this monitor are horizontal and vertical
scanning frequencies, at what (K)Hz, etc, basically what I need to specify the
monitor in XF86Config.

The specs I know about this monitor are its video Bandwidth is 65 MHz, it's
a .28 pitch, and runs in VGA, SVGA, and XGA modes.

Thanks in advance if anyone has this monitor running and can share their
knowledge.

Mark

1. X config for Compudyne 14 monitor?

I have a Compudyne 14" SVGA monitor which I purchased last summer.  The model
number on the back reads:  LR4G.

I'm trying to configure X for it (to run at 800x600), but it's not listed in the Monitors file,
and the tiny manual is useless as far as giving me enough info to run xf86config
correctly.

The monitor specs I'm looking for for this monitor are horizontal and vertical
scanning frequencies, at what (K)Hz, etc, basically what I need to specify the
monitor in XF86Config.

The specs I know about this monitor are its video Bandwidth is 65 MHz, it's
a .28 pitch, and runs in VGA, SVGA, and XGA modes.

Thanks in advance if anyone has this monitor running and can share their
knowledge.

Mark

2. XFree86 question

3. X configuration for Provista 14 monitor

4. bash: keybind a string with <Enter>?

5. UUCP Configuration(USR 14.4k)-HELP!!!

6. how can I fix a cpio archive?

7. input: sunkbd.c - fix reading beyond end of keycode array [14/14]

8. Tux takes New York

9. [2.5][14/14] smp_call_function_on_cpu - x86_64

10. 14.1GB Hard Disk Configuration

11. Redhat and X, 14" monitor

12. XF86Config for Cirrus 5428 and Smile (KFC) 14' Monitor

13. trouble finding the right modeline for matrox card/compudyne monitor