PA-2007 & ASUS SC-200

Post by Eric Dujard » Sat, 13 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I am thinking of adding a SC-200 SCSI controller to my system: pa-2007 MB,
Cyrix P200+ running Linux. Has anybody had any experience with this setup ?
Thanks,

Eric

(remove middle domain name for E-mail address)

1. Asus SP97-V or FIC PA-2007 or Shuttle HOT-603?

Please help me decide which one of these mainboards I should buy. Based on
current constrains and after doing extensive research, I have narrowed down
my finalists list to the following boards:

+ Asus SP97-V
+ FIC PA-2007
+ Shuttle HOT-603

I'm planning to use my new board with my existing four 32MB 72-PIN EDO
SIMMS, running Windows 95/98, Windows NT 4, and RedHat Linux 5.0.

Based on your experience, which of the 3 above boards would you recommend?

Also, from the above board list, is there a single one that you would
definitely *not* recommend?

Thank you in advance,

--
Jorge Padron

Southlink Technologies
--

2. controller number changed

3. Does Solaris 2.4 x86 work with ASUS m/b & SC-200 SCSI controller?

4. ppp IP numbers and routing

5. Asus SC-200 (NCR53C810) and Linux Don't Play

6. Help Please - Newbie

7. Dual ASUS SC-200 PCI SCSI cards?

8. Backup Bru or Other

9. ABIT LX6, Red Hat Linux 5.0, ASUS SC-200

10. Solaris x86 on FIC PA-2007 M/B?

11. FIC PA-2007 and LINUX

12. FIC PA-2007 motherboard

13. RED HAT 5.0 and PA-2007 motherboard