pointers for writing a SCSI device driver

pointers for writing a SCSI device driver

Post by Raju K » Tue, 30 Mar 1999 04:00:00

hi,

I am planning to write a linux scsi driver. can you suggest some pointers or some web sites containing some useful info on writing scsi drivers.

Thanks
Raju

                  http://www.searchlinux.com

1. writing scsi device scsi adapter drivers under hp-ux

Hello,
Does anybody out there know if there is any documentation and/or sample
code or some kind of development kit available for writing device
drivers under HP-UX(700 series)? I am interested in adding scsi target
devices to HP's scsi interface as well as adding other scsi host
adapters. Is there some kind of porting/suuport center in HP that I can
contact for assiatance. Appreciate any help.

thanks.

Satya Rao.

2. Gprof Func. Info. Too Low Level - Want Only My Func. Info.

3. Learning to write a device driver for SCSI...

4. IP Masquerade - HELP!!!

5. "Writing a SCSI Device Driver of Linux" manuscript

6. Auto Dialup ?

7. Writing a device driver for AHA-2920 SCSI...

8. /dev/dsp + /dev/dsp1 (HOW?)

9. "Writing a SCSI Device Driver of Linux" manuscript

10. Questions on writing a SCSI device driver

11. how to write a pseudo scsi device driver

12. Writing SCSI Device Driver for DDS Tape Drive for linux

13. to write or not to write a BLASTED device driver