Paradise Pipeline 64 PCI video driver?

Post by Douglas T. Hayde » Sun, 09 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Is there a driver for this around?  I got one in a machine which I
bought to install Linux, and couldn't find the driver.  Right now it's
running with an old Diamond Speedstar, but I'd love to put the Pipeline
back in?

TIA,

Post by Peter E. Fr » Mon, 10 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> Is there a driver for this around?  I got one in a machine which I
> bought to install Linux, and couldn't find the driver.  Right now it's
> running with an old Diamond Speedstar, but I'd love to put the Pipeline
> back in?

  Probably not.  I've got mine in an NT 4 machine -- Phillips/Paradise
actually came out with a bit of a driver for that.
  The card (and the company) is largely defunct, but I have the databook
if somebody's bored...

Peter E. Fry

1. Support for Paradise Pipeline 64 Video Card

Is there any xfree86 support for the Paradise Pipeline 64 Video card?  The
primary chip on the card is labelled: WD9710-MZ.  I've already tried the
following:

- Used the Generic VGA driver (mouse problems, see separate message)

- Specified no video card from the card database, but used the SVGA server
(momentarily got a very blocky display that soon vanished entirely.)

So tell me, just how screwed am I?

2. UserDir option question

3. Driver for Paradise Pipeline 64???

4. Multiple IPs, one NIC, where IP is based on MAC address

5. X Windows and Paradise Pipeline 64

6. How to Uninstall LILO -o How to boot D

7. Paradise Pipeline 64 and X

8. creating shared libraries

9. Paradise "Pipeline 64" card

10. Paradise Pipeline 64, RedHat