XScale USB

Post by Orlin Zafir » Fri, 21 May 2004 23:47:06

Hi all,
i am not sure if thats the right place to post this question, cause it
is not about linux programmin, so i will be grateful even if you can
direct me to a source of informatin.

So, as an university project,i have to write a USB driver for Intel
PXA255 working under new os. Unfortunately i cant force the UDC to
work. I set the CKEN[11] and the UDCCR[UDE] bits and the UDC looks
'fired', but when i plug in the cabel into the host, the usbsniffer i
use shows no activity.
Can you please tell me how exactly must i set the
UDCCR,UDCCFR,UDCCS0,UCIR0 registers and probably something more.

Thanks,

Orlin

1. JTAG tools for Xscale (or ARM in general) and GNU toolchain

Hi. In other thread Lewin Edwards has mentioned Macraigor's Jiggler
and Raven as tools for ARM processors software development. I am in
need for a tool to develop kernel modules  (in particular for
RTAI/newlxrt). I have been recommended Abatron tools but only BDI2000
supports GNU tools and it's fairly expensive so I would appreciate
having second opinions before making a decision.

So I would like to have opinion on Macraigor's tools (namely the Raven
and mpdemon) from people that are using them for ARM development under
and for Linux. Are they usable for kernel modules development?

I must stress I am completely newbie as far as this kind of tool is
concerned (newbie and several other things too for that matter :-) )
but it must be easy to guess by the questions above.

Thank you in advance for your opinions.

Elder.

2. FS: new 3Com SS II ethernet switch 12 100mbps 10baseT "cheap"

3. Porting Xscale Linux 2.6 (Snapgear 3.0) to IXDP425

4. Rather interesting idea....

5. Flashing the IQ80310 XScale board.

6. Userland versus kernel filtering/NAT

7. Help on XScale Intel IQ80310 Eval Board

8. Need help QUICK!

9. USB, T-Online, Eumex 504PC USB [Was: Re: suse6.4 - usb]

10. What compiler for XScale kernel?

11. Linux bootloader for XScale

12. compiling problems with QT for xscale board

13. PowerPC or XScale