Question about Tape drives tape formats?

Question about Tape drives tape formats?

Post by michael t. hallig » Wed, 14 Jan 1998 04:00:00

on our older machine we have a Conner 2 gig dat tape drive
and on our newer machine we have a colorado travan (the 8 gig drive)
I need to know if there's any way we can use the 2 gig dat somehow
to transfer to the 8gig drive? see our old machine has about 300
domains on it (we sell space for web hosting), and is in a different
state then our new one.. we've got an urgent need to move everything
onto our new class C block on our new machine.. anybody know
if we can just pop a backup from our old machine into our new machine?