by Andy Potte » Fri, 24 Jan 1997 04:00:00
Does anyone know if the adaptech AIC-7880 SCSI adapter will work with a Linux 2.0.x kernel ?
by Andy Potte » Sat, 25 Jan 1997 04:00:00
Thanks to everyone who emailed me.
Quote:>Does anyone know if the adaptech AIC-7880 SCSI adapter will work with >a Linux 2.0.x kernel ?
1. Red Hat 4.2 - install problems with Adaptec AIC-7880 onboard
2. Error compiling 1.1.52
3. Linux compatibility with Adaptec AIC-7880 on Intel Providence motherboard?
4. Help with mouse in xWindows
5. Adaptec AIC-7880 and Red Hat 5.0/Intel
6. windows emulator, wordprocessor, music notation?
7. Adaptec AIC-7880 problems
9. SCSI Reset with Adaptec AIC-7880 and SMP
10. Support for Adaptec AIC 7880/7890 SCSI host adapter
11. Adaptec AIC 7880 and SCO 3.2v4.0
12. SUPPORT Adaptec AIC 7880 PCI & Symbios Logic 8751SP SCSI host card
13. SCSI bus reset with Adaptec AIC 7880 Kernel 2.2.13/14 ...