Diamond Viper SE VLB

Post by Chris McGe » Thu, 19 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I saw some mention of other Diamong video cards being supported. I was
wondering if XFree86 supports the Diamong Viper SE VLB. I know that
Metro-X by Redhat does not even though their web site says it does.

Chris McGee

1. Any news on DIAMOND VIPER SE VLB (P9100) support?

I was just wondering if there is any information yet about the ability for
XF86 to support the P9100 chipset.  Has anybody been able to get this card to
work with XF86 at anything better than 300x200 (or whatever) mode?  I would
deal with even just 16 colors if I could get it to work under 640x480!

OH!  I got a disk from Diamond on an SE server for Linux, but it is full of
assembler and c source code, so I have NO idea what to do with it.  If anybody
has used this and has some hints for me, I would greatly appriciate it.

Thanks!

  Bradley M. Rosenberg

2. Fetching & distributing email

3. Help with DIAMOND VIPER SE VLB with p9100 chipset

4. Connecting 5 to 10 modems with SLIP or PPP

5. Diamond Viper SE VLB

6. linux box on an NT network?

7. 28.8/33.6 Supra Modem not working

8. diamond viper vlb (se) - help!

9. Diamond Viper VLB -- PCI-VLB mixup????

10. Viper SE (VLB) problems running X

11. Viper SE VLB 9100 Card

12. Diamond Viper SE setup problem