NEC 5FGe Modelines needed!

Post by Kevin Trent Smi » Sat, 24 Feb 1996 04:00:00

If anyone out there has a NEC 5FGe, and has configured XFree86,
could you send me the ModeLine lines from XF86Config?

I tried the one for the NEC 5FGe that was in the documentation
(Slackware 3.0), but the result is kind of a wavy display.
I changed the first "dot clock option" from 65 to 70, and it looks
a little better, but it's still a little wavy..

If anyone is interested, I'm using a #9 Motion FX 771 video card with
2Mb VRAM, and I'm using mode 1024x768...

If anyone could help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

-Kevin T. Smith