XF86Setup 3.2A & ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MB

XF86Setup 3.2A & ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MB

Post by Snorre Heimsun » Tue, 29 Apr 1997 04:00:00

What is the best configuration for the ATI 3D Pro Turbo
PC2TV 8MB in the XF86Setup (3.2A) ?

I'm currently using the one for 3D Xpression, since I
couldn't find the 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV in the listing..?

Thanks in advance! :-)

--

Post by Matt Kirsc » Wed, 30 Apr 1997 04:00:00

> What is the best configuration for the ATI 3D Pro Turbo
> PC2TV 8MB in the XF86Setup (3.2A) ?

Whatever works for you.

Quote:> I'm currently using the one for 3D Xpression, since I
> couldn't find the 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV in the listing..?

Is it working? As long as the screen is clear and it is
running at the resolution you want it to, you should
be okay.

If you're having problems, perhaps you should post the
symptoms on comp.os.linux.x, as it may not be your
selection that is the problem.

--
Mathew E. Kirsch, CLSE (Certifiable Linux Systems Engineer)
*Opinions expressed herein do not reflect those of my employer.

"If you don't have time to read the FAQ, I don't have time to read it to
you."

1. XF86Setup (3.2A) & ATI 3D PRO TURBO PC2TV 8MB ?

Hello!

I recently bought the ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MB,
and I'm using XFree86 3.2A since it has support for
the 3D Rage II chip.

But why doesn't the ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV show up
when you choose a display adapter from the menu?

I could only find 3D Xpression...?  This works,
but I want a optimized version for the 3D Pro Turbo
PC2TV!

As you probably know, the 3D Xpression is a much slower
board..  The 3D Pro Turbo uses SGRAM (upto 8MB) and the
3D Xpression uses EDO RAM (upto 4MB) etc..

I hope the XFree86 guys will support the 3D Pro Turbo
boards in the future as good as they did the Graphics
Pro Turbo boards in the past.

What is the currently best settings for the
ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MB in XFree86 3.2A ?

Thank you for any help! :-)

--

2. - RFE - requested access/auth addition

3. XF86Setup 3.2A & ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV 8MB

4. uname

5. ATI 3D PRO TURBO PC2TV & 3D XPRESSION+ PC2TV

6. How do I control access of a CGI to a domain ?

7. *** HELP *** ATI 3D PRO TURBO PC2TV + 8MB SGRAM

8. /bin/sort fails for: 2gb file, same output filename

9. ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV & Linux

10. ATI Pro Turbo PC2TV card with 8MB is working

11. ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV - Please Help

12. ATI 3D Pro Turbo PC2TV / X problems

13. ATI 3D pro turbo PC2TV