New Linux web site

Post by Mike Angel » Tue, 27 Jul 1999 04:00:00

We are pleased to announce a new web site at www.linux-driver.com. Although
the name may imply that this is a driver repository, we will try to offer a
site with virtually everything needed to get Linux running, and running
smoothly on your Linux box.
   We want to offer this as a community site, so feel free to send us
suggestions, links, drivers, and the like to us via our web site.
   We are compiling a site for everyone from newbies to sys admins(and
beyond).

Thanks!