Guillemot Maxi 64 Home Studio 2

Post by toto » Sat, 10 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi, has anyone had any success configuring the Guillemot Maxi
64 Home Studio PnP/ISA sound card on Linux 2.0.36
or 2.2.5. I can't hear any sound but I *can* record. It is as if
the volume was set to zero! But the mixer works ok: I can choose
the recording input, adjust the level etc. but with no audible effects!

So is there a trick?

I tried the oss eval with no more success.

Laurent Zanoni